Personal Banker – IRA Specialist
This position is responsible for managing the IRA portfolio, opening new deposit accounts, providing customer support, cross-selling additional products, and assisting customers with electronic banking products and services.
1. Performs all functions of the IRA process. Prepares IRA openings, transfers, rollovers, distributions, amendments, death claims, and closures according to bank policy and government regulations. Maintains and reviews IRA records and is responsible for customer notifications, financial statements, and IRS reporting.
2. Opens and processes new deposit accounts
3. Cross-sells the bank’s products and services
4. Provides customer support by completing account-related requests, answering questions, and researching and resolving problems
5. Performs all account administration and maintenance including but not limited to, file maintenance, scanning review, and reporting
6. Assists customers with electronic banking products and services
7. Understands and complies with bank policies and related laws and compliance regulations
8. Assists with product promotions
9. Supports other bank employees with maintenance questions concerning customer accounts
10. Refers customers to other bank departments for products and services as appropriate
11. Consistently demonstrates appropriate interpersonal communication skills with customers, coworkers, and outside vendors.
12. Support various operational departments as needed
13. Follows all McIntosh County Bank policies and procedures
14. Regular and reliable attendance.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift